Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! This week’s theme was a huge struggle for me: to say I’m no geography buff is an understatement, so please bear with me as I muddle through the most loosely geographically-themed book titles I could find. 😅
1. Beach Read by Emily Henry
Beach is a sort of geographical term, right? It is a place…
2. Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Malibu is a place, too. I think it counts.
3. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
I’m really reaching here, now, with ‘Southern’, but… 😅
4. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
5. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Okay, ending on a double whammy: Mansfield is a real (if unrelated to the novel) place, and so are parks. I think this one’s solid!
How are you at geography?