Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! This week’s theme is humour, which is pretty subjective, but the titles were funny to me…
1. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
Vampire Eric has been put under a spell that wipes his memory and essentially puts his typical personality into an enchanted sleep–so he’s kind of doubly dead to the world. Genius. No? Just me?
2. Bad to the Bone by Jeri Smith-Ready
What is it with vampire books and punny titles? (Two words on this one: vampire dog.)
3. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith (and? Jane Austen)
Sometimes it’s as funny as it is simple.
4. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Breaking away from the supernatural for a wholesome contemporary teenage spy school pun…
5. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
… and ending with a title that’s only really funny when you’ve read the book, and been let in on the joke.
Do you find any of these book titles funny?