Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! This week’s theme was tough, until I realised just how broad I could get. Turns out there’s a lot of options, when you take ‘time’ as a loose term…
1. Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins
Do I get bonus points for including two units of time–day and night–straight off the bat?
2. Season of the Witch by Sarah Rees Brennan
From summer to another season, though this one is my favourite…
3. The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
… and from one type of witch to another! (Again: bonus points for having two units, ‘once’ and ‘future’?)
4. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Once more: I think I should get bonus points for two units of time here, too. (Also, side note: this is one of my favourite final-in-the-series titles ever.)
5. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
I just thought it was a fitting title to end this post on.
Have you ever noticed time in a book title before?