Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! This week’s theme was created by some evil genius who knows exactly how to shame bookworms, I tell thee…
1. The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix–on the TBR for 5 months
Starting with the shortest time on the TBR! I got this last Christmas, and the question remains: do I read it soon, or save it for Halloween…?
2. Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert–on the TBR for 1 year
I bought this specifically so that no matter how big and intimidating the hype got, I’d have to read it. Soon…
3. The Lovely and the Lost by Jennifer Lynn Barnes–on the TBR for 3 years
Ah, now this one I have a legitimate reason not to have read yet! I bought it because I’ve loved everything else by the author–and then I got scared something would happen to one of the dogs in it, and didn’t wind up reading it. Can anyone help a girl out with a dog-in-distress trigger warning?
4. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell–on the TBR for 5 years
There are no excuses not to have read this. Not by now. I know that. Too much time has passed for excuses…
5. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas–on the TBR for 7 years
… just like with this one. Oh, the shame…
What’s the oldest book on your TBR?