Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! This week’s prompt is sponsored by the art of Googling, to tell the truth…
1. Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
This one wasn’t Googled–it was the only one I thought of myself. (Also: just looking at that ancient style of cover makes me want to read it all over again!)
2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
This one, on the other hand, was entirely suggested by Google. I do want to read it, though!
3. Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Welcome to the section of the post that involves book titles that could be phrased as questions…
4. I’m Alice (I Think) by Susan Juby
… Just like this one.
5. What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
And finishing strong with a definite question of a title–albeit lacking an official question mark!
Did you struggle with this week’s prompt, too?