Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! I love this sort of prompt, where I get to rediscover fun titles. This one, however, was harder than I thought…
1. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
This isn’t a sentence so much as a challenge, and I am here for it.
2. Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
I just read this (finally!), and I can’t think of anything over the sound of my own love for it, but it is a sentence!
3. I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert
Do I get double points for this, as it’s also a song title?
4. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Honestly, it was hard to choose–Ally always has great titles–but this is a classic.
5. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Doesn’t it just feel nice to end on a sentence that’s also a postscript?
Did you struggle with the prompt this week?