Created by and with thanks to That Artsy Reader! I’ll try not to be TOO sad that this post is the closest I imagine I will get to an actual Mardi Gras. 😅
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Because it’s the prettiest purple book I own, and because excitement over the Netflix adaptation has been living rent-free in my head for MONTHS.
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
A purple cover just to see if anyone else also has this (to be fair, hideous) edition?
3. Summer Days and Summer Nights, edited by Stephanie Perkins
Because yellow is a summer colour at best, right?
4. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
This one is giving me vindictive little nudges, reminding me I’ve been meaning to read the series for years…
5. The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
… and so is this one. 😅
What are your favourite purple, yellow, and green book covers? Happy TTT–and happy Mardi Gras!